Sunday, May 31, 2015

EMILY!

It's Emily's birthday!

To celebrate here are so many wonderful pictures of Em!! I got a little carried away- I tried to reign in all the pictures, but I couldn't. She's just too cute. (Is it okay to call a 22-year-old "cute"?


Christmas 1996
Mexico vacation in 2008
 
Doing "thriller" moves on a giant terrifying ski lift
Siblings + ocean = jumping picture, naturally
Emily at prom!
Oh hey there, Captain Jack Sparrow
We didn't realize the waves would get so high...
That one time when our family had matching t-shirts on our cruise
Bubbles at Jason & Caroline's wedding
I tried to ruin a picture of Emily. She tried to ruin a picture of me. 
Slapping each other (naturally) 
Visiting Emily on her college campus
After an amazing bridal shower she hosted for me
My bachelorette party
Rehearsal dinner
My sister, best friend, and Maid of Honor on my wedding day :)
Giving her Maid of Honor speech at my wedding
Getting thrown into the pool by our cousin
Looking classy- Christmas 2014
On a random visit to Des Moines
Aunt Emily meeting Baby Colton
Teaching Colton how to play the guitar and piano
 
Christmas tradition: peanut butter balls
Christmas 2014 (We missed you, Dyson and Hannah!)
One of my favorite pictures of Emily and Colton
I found this on my phone :) Thanks Em!
She graduated!



No comments:

Post a Comment