Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fourth of July

For Fourth of July, we traveled to Indiana to visit the Wake and Dunkel sides of the family. We had a wonderful time seeing family, going to the local county fair, enjoying a pool party, and visiting the Indianapolis Children's Museum! Naturally, we took hundreds of pictures.

Here is part 1 of our trip.

Enjoying Family Time

Happy Fourth of July from our little family!
Colton LOVES water. 
Mesmerized by bubbles.
Giggles with Grandma
 
Enjoying time with Aunt Emily
Look, sometimes I am in pictures!
Dad is fun and cool :) 
Brian, Colton, and I with my Great Grandparents (Colton's Great Great Grandparents!)
Colton and Great Great Grandma Margaret
He loved Sofia's balloon. It motivated him to stand up for a few seconds- at the time, this was a big milestone for him! (Now he is walking!)
A laundry basket of shoes? Hmm, I should probably pull out each shoe and throw them around the room. 
Grandpa Brian and Baby Colton
Look how patriotic we are! (Brian is rocking his mustache for Mustaches that Matter, a fundraising campaign to raise money for families who are adopting.)

Pool Party
Colton enjoying the water.
 
 
He spent a lot of time swimming with Dad
My little man and I
This might be the best family photo we've ever taken!
Another family photo gem
Enjoying the pool with Kristie, Landon, and Paxton
More time with Grandpa Brian
Colton LOVED the sliding glass door. 

Family Members Holding Baby Colton

Colton's Great Grandma Tammy
Colton's Great Grandpa Rob
My cousin Nicole
My cousin Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment