Friday, January 2, 2015

Thanksgiving

Colton's first Thanksgiving! 

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Brian's side of the family. Then we traveled to Indiana for the weekend.  Colton met a lot of his family, including his Great Great Grandparents. 

I also got to meet my baby cousin, Landon, who is only four days younger than Colton.


Colton meeting his Great Great Grandparents


Great Great Grandpa

Great Great Grandma


Five Generations: Me, my mom, my grandpa, my great grandma and grandpa, and Colton



Great Aunt Ana and Great Uncle Mark

Cousins Nicole and Sofia (Well, they're my cousins. But "cousin" is easier than "first cousin once removed" and all that).



Colton meeting baby Landon

Great Grandma and Grandpa Wake


Mike with great-grandson Colton and grandson Landon

 Barb with grandson Landon and great-grandson Colton

Caroline and Jason with the babies

Kristie and I with our babies:


(Sorry, Dana- somehow I didn't get any pictures of you with Colton! We'll have to make up for it next time we see you by taking 1,000 pictures. 









1 comment: