Saturday, October 17, 2015

All About That Baby

All about little baby Nicklaus #2! 

Our second little baby BOY is due mid-February. February 16th is our official due date but we will see when he actually arrives. :) As of today, I am about 24 weeks along. We already love this little guy and we can't wait to meet him! 

So far this pregnancy has gone pretty well. I no longer get nauseated a lot with morning sickness (er... all-the-time sickness). However, I have a LOT of food aversions this time around! Even foods I normally love (like chicken) often sound gross to me. When I was pregnant with Colton, I craved fruit and cold water and ice. So healthy! This time I mostly want chocolate, ice cream, candy, and anything that is terrible for me. Also, pickles. 

The hardest part about this pregnancy has been the exhaustion. When I was pregnant with Colton, the second trimester was awesome. I felt great and had a normal amount of energy. This time around, it seems as though I am always tired. Maybe it has something to do with chasing a little wild tornado toddler all the time... ;)

I have been feeling a lot of kicks and jabs from this little guy! It's been fun to feel his movements more. 

Sharing our Exciting News
Colton making the big announcement:
He's not sure how he feels about becoming a big brother. 
Family of Four!
Colton also got to announce that Baby #2 is a BOY!

Ultrasound Pictures
Hello, adorable little baby boy :) 
Partying in the womb!
Cute little foot.
His little face was wedged in a "corner" of the womb
Hiding his little face... he must have had a long day, playing in the womb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment